1. This is a traditional dojo. Please take your shoes off before entering the building.
2. Bow before stepping onto the floor to show courtesy - not just when entering and leaving the building, but when moving on and off the floor (bathroom, office, etc).
3. Come in ready to work, with a clean gi, clean feet, and trimmed finger and toenails.
4. Be prepared to sweat!
PARENTS/GUARDIANS AND FAMILY:
1. Please wait in the back of class for athletes to finish.
2. Keep talking to a whisper - the dojo is a classroom.